Study Tours and Technical Visit Arrangements in Finland
My Suomi Ltd organizes study tours and special interest visits for foreign professionals, students and researchers in Finland and other Nordic countries.
We are located in Helsinki, but can arrange services in all of Finland as well as in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Estonia.
We arrange visits covering a wide range of fields, from education and social welfare & health services to architecture, arts, and other industries – you name it! We also do location scouting, coordination and interpreting for foreign TV productions in Finland. We will help you obtain filming permits, make local contacts and take care of other practical arrangements. With our extensive network of contacts and years of experience, we are happy to accommodate all kinds of requests.
1. A perfect visit tailored to your needs
We appreciate that every customer has their individual reasons and motives for their visit. Whether you are a scholar doing academic research, a professional wishing to gain new insight and deepen your know-how, or simply interested in the topic, we will plan a visit that caters to your needs.
2. For individuals and for groups
We serve individuals and small groups, as well as larger groups ranging from the size of 20–40 people up to, for example, large school visits of more than 100 people.
Just let us know what interests you – we will then plan the perfect visit for you and give you a quotation!
3. Skilled experts
We will provide you with a highly skilled interpreter to accompany you through your visit, so that you may make the most of the experience. We will also take care of all practical arrangements.
EXAMPLES OF VISITS WE HAVE ARRANGED
A typical visit lasts for about 1.5 – 2 hours (+ travelling time) and may include observation, interviews, discussions, presentations and other types of interaction.
Below you may find a few examples of the kind of visits we have organised so far.
- Kindergartens/nurseries, preschools, afternoon clubs, “forest kindergartens”
- Elementary/primary schools
- Upper/lower secondary schools
- 10th grade (optional extra year of basic education)
- Universities and polytechnics
- Vocational schools
- Classes for children with special needs/disabilities
- Governmental bodies concerning education
- Community colleges/adult education
- Hospital schools for children with health issues
- ICT education in schools
- Elderly care (group homes, daycare centres, residential care, housing communities)
- Services for the disabled (housing services, group homes, learning units, workshops)
- The Social Insurance Institution of Finland
- The Finnish National Institute for Health and Welfare
- Cancer clinics
- Children’s hospitals
- Community health centres (with focus on physiotherapy, speech therapy etc.）
- Public hospitals
- Baby massage classes
- Maternity and child health clinics, maternity wards
- School architecture
- Architecture companies, showrooms
- Ecological building and housing
- Alvar Aalto’s works
- New wood-processing facilities
- Church architecture
- Housing fairs
- Woodwork studios
Art & Design
- Artists’ ateliers, design studios
- Music academies, art schools
- Children’s art programs and events
- Design companies and factories (Marimekko, Arabia and many others)
- Meetings with artists and designers
- Visits to companies
- Interviews with specialists of various fields
+358 40 5485 045
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com